With Christmas only 2 days away, you may now be in panic mode if you still haven’t finished your shopping. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with a few ideas that’ll be well received and easily accomplished before Christmas day.
- At Home Paint Party – Head to your local Dollar tree craft section or your local craft store and pick up some small canvases, mini easels, paint brushes and some paint. This pairs well if you pick out a fun YouTube tutorial you can follow along with. We did this for my sister’s Bachelorette party and it was a lot of fun. This idea could vary in pricing depending where you get your materials. There are of course kits on Amazon but it’s likely too late to receive them before Christmas.
- Recipes In A Jar – Print or write out your favorite recipes on nice stationary and put in a pretty jar or vase. This would be especially nice if you’re sharing a family recipe or personal recipe.
- Bill Payment – Hear me out, practical gifts should not be overlooked. If you’re looking for a gift for someone you know that is always late on their cell phone or water bill, etc., offer to pay a portion of it to help them out. I wouldn’t recommend doing this for just an acquaintance but for a close family, it might be more well received.
- Amazon Gift Cards – This may be a fall back for some but for others, it’s 💯 what they want. It shows you are thinking of them, but allows them to decide what they want, when they want it.
- Uber Eats/ Door Dash/ Grub Hub Gift Card – This one is pretty self explanatory.
- Food – If you know someone loves the casserole or lasagna you bring to every event or get together, make them a pan they can freeze to use on busy nights when they don’t feel like cooking.
- Planned Day Out – Make an itinerary and plan a day out for you and your gift recipient. Include breakfast, maybe a museum or park, shopping, etc. They’ll love that you took the time to schedule a day to spend together.
- Regift – Normalize regifting. Do you have something that was given to you that you never opened or used that someone else might enjoy? There’s no point in keeping something you’re never going to use.
Hopefully one of these suggestions help if you still need to get a gift. Let me know! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 😊
#giftideas #lastminutegifts #christmaslist #christmas #diy #diygifts #fungifts #thoughtfulgifts