When it comes to choosing television shows for toddlers, sometimes you just want something low key without all the flashing lights and chaos. I have a 2 year old and 4.5 year old and sometimes we just need something that won’t hype the kiddos up even more 🤣
Here are eight great options to consider:
1. “Sesame Street” – This classic show has been educating and entertaining young children for decades with its lovable characters and catchy songs. Available on PBS Kids.
2. “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood” – Another classic, this show is known for its gentle pace and focus on emotional intelligence. Available on PBS Kids and YouTube TV.
3. “Blue’s Clues” – This interactive show encourages children to participate in solving mysteries alongside the adorable blue dog. Available on YouTube, Paramount+.
4. “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood” – A spin-off of “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood,” this show teaches social skills and emotional regulation through relatable stories. Available on PBS Kids.
5. “Puffin Rock” – This sweet animated series follows the adventures of a young puffin and her family as they explore their island home. Available on Netflix.
6. “Octonauts” – A fun and educational show about a team of underwater explorers who help marine animals in need. Available on Netflix.
7. “Justin Time” – This show follows a young boy and his imaginary friends as they travel through time and learn about different cultures and historical events. Available on Netflix.
8. “Trash Truck” – This show follows a young boy as he goes on make believe adventures with his animal friends. It’s low key and doesn’t have a lot of noise or chaos found on. Available on Netflix.
These shows are engaging without being overstimulating and overwhelming. Have your kids watched any of these shows before?
#netflix #showsforkids #kidshows #lowstimulationshows #thebevinsclan #toddlertv #littlekidshows